Tuesday, January 4, 2011

January 4

I can't say that I really enjoy math anymore...not sure if I could say it at all before :) At least in the past it didn't interfere with riding. Now, so many of my days are stuck inside doing...you guessed it MATH! Even though I didn't get to ride today I still found reason to appreciate every second I have with my horses. It's scary to think that I've been around horses practically all my life and I just recently found out what amazing creatures they are. I mean everyone always says that they're wonderful and all that, but who really stops to think about how much of a gift they are??? You don't always think about how they make you feel better on a bad day, or how flying couldn't be any better than riding a horse. Amazing creatures? Yeah right, they're magical. There's a reason they catch everyone's attention, and why those of us who work with them adore them to death :) Cause everyday with horses is a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment