Monday, March 12, 2012

Watch Your Toes!


When I'm working with Carnegie I'm probably most afraid for my toes. Strange? I don't think so. I mean I'm wearing a helmet, and I always turn him towards me when he gets "scared" so I don't get kicked, but my toes? Thankfully the more Carnegie comes to understand what the word straight means, the less I have to worry about my them. Trotting went over well today, with more trot steps, and mostly when I asked for it :) Since I've also had some trouble with Carnegie walking without stopping, I decided to experiment a little bit. I introduced the dressage whip today, and it went over fairly well. Now when Carnegie stops a little tap will get him going right away. All in all, a good day, and we've got one more day before the prepurchase. Best of luck...to Carnegie:)

No comments:

Post a Comment