Thursday, February 21, 2013

Automatic Waterers!

I have to say that I love automatic waterers. As I was sticking my hand this morning into freezing water to pull ice chunks, I remembered that this is literally the worst part of winter. I am just thankful that a few of the stalls have waterers in them! Besides by hand now turning purple, I am very excited because the Horse World Expo is this weekend. While the speakers do not seem to be very exciting (or real riders) I have hope that I will learn something useful, and if not I'll at least get a good deal on a pitchfork:) I always enjoy going just to see the other people, and if any new ideas have entered the horse world. If you are able to go, but have never been I recommend it, and if you can't make it out....better luck next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment